Table of Contents
If you’re on the hunt for your next Xbox headset, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up some top-notch options for you, catering to different price points. So sit back, relax, and let us help you find your perfect match.
Sound Quality Matters
When it comes to choosing a headset for the Xbox Series X and S, sound quality is paramount. We’ve done the legwork to find you the best sound experience at the best prices. Rest assured, we’ve got you covered.
Steelseries Arctis Nova 7: The Best Xbox Headset for Most People
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, 2.4GHz Dongle, Detachable 3.5mm wire (Headset jack/combination jack)
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Weight: 325g
- Compatibility: PS5, PC, Wired
- Features: ClearCast Gen 2 noise-canceling microphone, SteelSeries Sonar Audio Software Suite with Pro-grade Parametric EQ, 360° Spatial Audio
- Price: $179.99
When it comes to an all-round gaming headset for Xbox, the Steelseries Arctis Nova 7 stands out from the crowd. Not only does it come at an attractive price point, but its lightweight and retractable design make it perfect for both gaming with friends and getting immersed in a single-player adventure. The Arctis Nova 7’s excellent wireless functionality and USB-C wireless dongle allow you to use it anywhere, making it the ultimate companion for all your gaming scenarios. We reviewed it thoroughly and can confidently say it’s our top recommendation for most users.
Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 MAX: The Best Xbox Headset for Multiple Consoles
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1, USB-A dongle (2.4Ghz wireless)
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 22 kHz
- Weight: 454g
- Compatibility: PC, Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch
- Features: simultaneous Bluetooth mixing, gel-cooled earcups, 40-hour battery life, flip-up microphone
- Price: $199.99
For a slightly higher price, the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 MAX offers a unique feature. Its versatile dongle allows you to switch between consoles effortlessly, meaning you only need one headset for multiple platforms. We loved the convenience of tucking away the microphone and the cool touch of the earcups. It’s worth spending the extra bucks, especially since it seamlessly works with almost any device. Check out our detailed review for more information.
Steelseries Arctis Nova 3: The Best Mid-Range Xbox Headset
- Connectivity: Wired 3.5mm jack cable, USB-C
- Driver diameter: 44mm
- Frequency response: 20 to 22,000Hz
- Weight: 253g
- Compatibility: Anything with a 3.5mm Analog jack (i.e., Xbox, iPad), PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac
- Price: $99.99
Priced just below $100, the wired Steelseries Arctis Nova 3 is an incredible choice for budget-conscious gamers who refuse to compromise on audio quality. With its sleek design and excellent audio performance, it’s hard to find a better headset in this price range. As we mentioned in our review, the Arctis Nova 3 is perfect for those looking for stunning sound quality without breaking the bank.
HyperX Cloud Stinger 2: The Best Budget Xbox Headset
- Connectivity: 3.5mm Wired
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 28 kHz
- Weight: 275g
- Compatibility: Anything with a 3.5mm combo jack or a headphone and mic jack
- Features: Flip-to-mute microphone, memory foam earcups, easy-access volume controls
- Price: $49.99
If you’re on a tight budget, the HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 headset is an excellent choice. It offers a great gaming experience without breaking the bank. With its no-frills design and reliable audio quality, you can’t go wrong with HyperX. The microphone’s noise-cancellation feature ensures you stay focused without any distractions from your surroundings. As our review states, the HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 does its job damn well, making it a great budget gaming headset option.
Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless: The Best Premium Xbox Headset
- Connectivity: USB-C, 2.4GHz Wireless, Bluetooth 5.0
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz (Wireless), 10-40,000 Hz (Wired)
- Mic: Bidirectional Noise-Canceling
- Weight: 338g
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, Playstation, Switch, Xbox (Xbox version only)
- Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode, Hot-swappable battery
- Price: $349.99
The Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless is the epitome of gaming headsets, no matter the platform. Its hot-swappable batteries allow you to keep gaming while effortlessly swapping them out, and the included DAC is simply genius. This headset sets the standard for the rest of the Arctis Nova designs on this list. It’s nearly flawless, earning a perfect score in our review. Trust us, it’s worth every penny.
Remember, if you want more information about these products, you can visit the official NokiaMA Headset Design website.
If you click on a product link on this page, we may earn a small affiliate commission.